Someone found a glitch on the Ryanair website the other day and shared the "good news". Tickets went for just 1p (yes 1pence=S$0.03) WITHOUT TAXES and SERVICE charges. Seeing this good offer, I went ahead and booked 4 tickets for ourselves and Pat/Jamie. The total charge came out to 8p (return). Guess what silly me did? I paid by credit card and incurred £14.10 on the transaction. Darn, really stupid. Good thing it's shared by 4 persons which mean each of us has to pay just £3+ pounds on the flight. Still, an extremely good deal.
I had no idea where to go, so long I can get the tickets. Every other place was being snapped up. I saw that Hamburg, Germany was still available and went ahead to buy the tickets with no idea of:
1) Where in Germany lies Hamburg?
2) What to do/see in Hamburg?
3) How to get to Hamburg from the Luebeck airport (where we are flying into)?
Turns out that this "confused purchase" has just brought us to a UNESCO World Heritage in Luebeck! Check out the link. Instead of going Hamburg, now we might just stay on in Luebeck to enjoy this mediaeval town!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment