Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fighting the jetlag

Has been three days since we returned to London. Xueyan is soundly asleep in her room while I am typing away and surfing the net. Yes, still suffering from jetlag. Was up at 5am yesterday and today I woke up before 7am. I thought going to sleep late i.e. 11+ would help me but I am still waking up so early!

The weather has been extremely cold and windy since we returned. Hengyi, my colleague, told me it has always been like that. Looks like we have gotten used to Singapore's hot and humid weather!

One bad news for Xueyan though. She brought loads of DVDs back from Singapore this time round BUT, given we lost our DVD remote control, the dialogues are in Cantonese which we can't really understand. So had to resort to watching I Am Not Stupid Too last night (we saw Esther!). Must hunt for a cheap DVD player now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah... our Esther is a budding actress!!! amazing... u really can't tell just looking at her!

- eliza